We're currently looking to add a part time shop associate to our team!
If you love small business, interacting with customers, and taking initiative to do whatever needs to get done, please see the job description and duties below.
To apply, please email Meghan at email@example.com with a little bit about yourself, why you're interested in the job, and your resume. Applications and inquiries will not be accepted in person or by phone.
A part time shop associate will regularly work one to two days a week, including Monday. The associate may work additional days/hours as agreed upon in advance depending on the needs of the business. You must be available from 10:30am to 5:30pm on Monday (and any additional days you work).
Once trained, a shop associate will be expected to open, operate, and close the shop on their own.
- Greet all customers as they enter the shop
- Proactively engage with customers and help to answer any questions, comments, or concerns. This will require staying up to date on new brands and products.
- Independently find answers to customer questions
- Independently check customers out and package all orders in a thoughtful manner
- Receive, inventory, steam, tag, and merchandise new arrivals
- Re-stock and re-merchandise the shop throughout the day as needed
- Dust and clean as necessary to maintain a welcoming shopping environment
- Manage online order fulfillment
- Open and close the shop in an orderly and secure manner
Ideal candidates are friendly, outgoing, independent, take initiative and are comfortable in a startup up/small business environment. No retail experience is required.