Looking for a dress that will work for all of your summer plans, from the beach to the office? This is it, I promise! The v-neck and vertical stripes are incredibly flattering while the linen/cotton blend will keep you cool during those hot and humid summer days. Did I mention it has pockets? Oh, and if you hate how much linen wrinkles (me too!), don't worry. This dress doesn't wrinkle nearly as badly as linen thanks to the linen/cotton blend.
- Designed & manufactured in Washington, DC.
- 55% linen; 45% cotton.
- Fully lined (lining is also 55% linen; 45% cotton)
- On-seam pockets; pullover styling.
- Removable self-tie belt. There are no belt loops, so it can be worn with or without the belt.
- Machine wash cold; hang dry. Fabric has been pre-washed to avoid shrinkage.
- Please note that the stripe placement will differ with every piece, making your dress truly one-of-a-kind.
Fit: The model pictured is 5'4" and wearing a size Regular XL.
How it's made. All of our clothing is made in Washington, DC by a woman-owned small run production company that handles the sample making and production process. Meghan hand picks the fabric for each design and personally washes and wears each sample before the design is produced to ensure quality fabric and the perfect fit.